By reserving your place online you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- All of our training courses require a deposit to secure your place at the time of booking.
- All moneys paid for NVQ are non - refundable.
- Deposits will be kept if a student doesn’t attend training.
- Full payment of course fees is required before the commencement of any training.
- Course Prices are subject to change.
- A correct contact number and email address must be provided at the time of booking.
- DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE AT ALL TIMES.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course/workshop and will provide as much notice as possible. Places will be transferred to the next available date
- All Kits are NON REFUNDABLE (This includes ALL our NVQ Courses and Private courses)
- It is a condition of sale that legal ownership of all goods does not pass from The Beverley Robinson School of Nails and Beauty until full payment has been received in full
- Payment is taken over a secure connection and cannot be viewed by anyone else on the web.
- We accept all major credit cards / Google Checkout / BACS / Cash
- We do not accept Credit Cards via Paypal or payment via cheque.
- We dont accept American express.
- The Beverley Robinson School of Nails and Beauty does not store any credit card information.
3. Confirmation of Booking
- Once payment is received for a course you will receive confirmation of payment by email. (If you don't receive this email, please contact us and we will confirm your transaction and booking.)
- The letter will include your confirmation detailing the course information and travel instructions.
4. Booking Cancellations
- We require 21 days notice of cancellation, or full costs will occur.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to
- Deposits/monies paid are non-refundable
5. Dress Code
- All students are required to wear a salon tunic or smart work wear.
- Please bring a cardigan as coats cannot be worn in class.
- Long hair must also be tied back.
- No visable tattoos
6. Case Studies (If required)
- Students are fully responsible for completing case studies by finding their own models.
- Failure to do this will prevent students from completing and passing their course / workshop.
You can contact our Admin Team as follows:
Email: [email protected]
Urgent - please note
When you sign up for a course you are agreeing to our terms and conditions in full you agree to adhere to this request below with regard to letting us know about any health issues you may have.
Important – We put the tutors and your safely and comfort first at all times and as with any treatments there are contra-indications to consider which MAY affect you attending/your involvement/participation in the course. This also applies for all the other students on the course – the person or paying friend you will be pairing up with to practice. If you have any concerns we are happy to cover these before the course.
By booking with us you agree to confirm by email to your tutor if you are under any treatment from your GP and other practitioners for any of the following:
Pregnancy – Are you within the first 3 months? Cancer, HIV and AIDS, Epilepsy, HBP or heart conditions, infectious skin disorders like chicken pox, contagious illness, diabetes (if skin is very thin bruising may occur), paralysis or loss of sensation.
Recent surgery on neck of face ( if attending facial massage/Indian head or any other facial course). You may need a letter from your GP stating that it is safe/appropriate for you to give and receive a massage treatment on a one day course. Care should be also taken if you are suffering from the following during the day of the course. Again this may affect your participation on the course:
Local psoriasis or Eczema – open sores or infections to the skin or ears, cold sores, high temperature or fever, drunk or under the influence of other drugs, local pain such as toothache, sun burnt, hypersensitive or broken skin, acute inflammation or swelling, severe acne, procedures such as Botox in the previous three weeks, conjunctivitis.
You will be given a health waiver to sign on the day of your course which will ask you to state that – you are in good physical condition and fully able to participate in the course and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional and that you certify that there are no health related reasons or problems which preclude your participation on the training. If for any reason you refuse to sign this on the day you will not be allowed to attend or train with us and you will waive the right to a refund of your course for all monies paid including deposits.
When you attend a course often you will be working with each other students who are not qualified and are beginners, however they are under the direction of a qualified tutor and both The Beverley Robinson School of nails and beauty and your tutor cannot be held liable for any damage caused by other students to yourself.
Please note by booking/paying a deposit you are agreeing/accepting our terms and conditions.